- The library remains open on all the working days except Saturdays, Sundays and University notified holidays.
- The opening hours of the Library are from 9.30 AM to 6.00 PM
- All Library services are provided from 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM
- Lunch break is observed from 1.30 PM to 2.00 PM for all services except reading and circulation services.
USE OF THE LIBRARY AND LIBRARY MATERIALS
- Members must show their Library Card on entering the Library, while borrowing books and journals and at any time if asked to do so by the Library Staff.
- Briefcases, bags, umbrella, lunch boxes and other personal belongings must be deposited at the entrance.
- Every member must sign the Register available at the entrance. Personal reading materials must be specifically indicated in the Register and shown to the security guard while entering and exiting from the Library.
- Members are free to browse through the books. Books taken out of the shelves must be put on a table. Replacing the books on shelves is not encouraged as it may be misplaced. Misplaced book is a lost book.
- A Non-member can use the library material on the premises with the permission
- Readers should not mark, underline, dog-ear mark, write, tear pages or damages the Library documents.
- Strict silence, decorum and discipline must be maintained in the Library
- Member should behave in a reasonable and seemly fashion in the Library and must not damage library property or disturb other members.
- Smoking, eating, sleeping and talking loudly are strictly prohibited in the Library.
- Members should not reserve seats either for themselves or for others.
- Newspapers and magazines must be read only in the Library on specific tables and should not be taken to any other reading areas.
- No Library material can be taken out of the library without permission.