It is a Non credit programme developed in collabration with IGNOU Regional Centre ,Kolkata (West Bengal). Currently, the programme is available only for West Bengal Farmers.
Focus of the Programme:
- Commercialization of Potato cultivation with exclusively market driven inputs like fertilizers, pesticides etc. in an exorbitant levels is now the common farmers’ practice.
- IPM i.e. a combined approach wherein biological, chemical, cultural, physical and genetic manipulation techniques may be effectively utilized in sustenance of productivity of potato.
- IPM Technology in potato cultivation is need of the day for the potato growers.
- Providing in depth knowledge & skills.
- On different areas of pest management, pest surveillance and out break forecasting.