The Bachelor of Arts in 3D Animation & Visual Effects programme is being offered by IGNOU in collaboration with M/s Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematics (MAAC). Students will undergo training on how to create DV films with aesthetic sense. The programme covers:
- In-depth training on 3D animation and visual effects with node-based compositing and match moving;
- Film editing;
- Animation production pipeline;
- Language studies along with Business Organization and Accountancy; and
- Business Organisation and Accountancy.
Students will be required to create a Computer Graphics-based film as a final project.
On successful completion of this programme, the student will be able to:
- Comprehend extensively the workings and controls of Cameras;
- Demonstrate Cinematic Lighting & Digital Image Enhancement;
- Work on Autodesk 3D Studio Max™ and Autodesk Maya™;
- Understand the domestic and global Visual Effects industry in detail;
- Work on Fusion™;
- Understand and apply node based Compositing Environment;
- Understand the basics of Film Editing; and
- Create a Show Reel of your own.