This Certificate in Business Skills Programme has been development jointly by IGNOU, Rajiv Gandhi Foundation (RGF) and Commonwealth of Learning (COL), Vancouver, Canada. The main objective of this programme is to enable NGOs and other agencies to develop business skills among the street children. This is a vocational programme, as it gives more emphasis to self-employment. This certificate programme makes the learners competent in the areas of business communication, entrepreneurship, basic computer knowledge, business organisation and accounting.
Salient features of CBS
- Courses designed and prepared by professional expert.
- Student centered multimedia-learning materials.
- Strong students support services.
- Opportunity to interact with leading experts through teleconferencing.
- A student can study at his own chosen place and are not required to attend regular classes.
- A students can study at his own pace and convenience over a period regular of six months to two years.
- A student is exposed to vocational/professional expertise.
- Students have the opportunity to develop skills computers.
- Teaching is done through an innovative multi-medium.