Updated on 16 Jul, 2010
Mr Md Tahir Siddiqui
Academic Qualification: Master of Fine Arts (Painting), Jamia.
- Attended North Zone Inter-Varsity Youth Festival Camp (Pet-Fest-96) organised by University of Patiala, Punjab.
- Attended 10th Yuva Mahotsava Camp” organised by Sahitya Kala Parishad in 1996.
- Attended a camp on Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Birth Centenary” organised by Sahitya Kala Parishad in 1997.
- Attended a Graphic Camp&rdquo organised by State and National Lalit Kala Academy, Lucknow (UP) in 1997.
- Attended an Artist Camp in Lata (Uttaranchal) organised by an NGO and Colman Arts Co. in 2004.
- Attended an Artist Camp in Maharani Bagh (New Delhi) organised by Private Arts Collector in 2005.
- Attended an Artist Camp in Monda (Uttaranchal) in 2005.
- Attended a camp in Lansdowne (Uttaranchal) organised by AWA (Indian Army) in 2005.
- Attended All India Junior Artist Camp&rdquo organised by AIFACS in 2009.
Awards & Scholarships:
- Camlin Award” in 78th Annual All India Arts Exhibition, awarded by AIFACS in 2006.
- 50 Years of Arts in Independent India Scholarship” awarded by AIFACS in 1997.
- Sneha Memorial Scholarship’ awarded by Mr. Mukherjee (AIFACS) in 1996.
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Birth Centenary Arts Exhibition” in New Delhi, 1997.
- Niantar” Painting and Sculpture at Ravindra Bhawan, New Delhi in 1998.
- Group show canvas… beyond boundary at Lokayta Arts Gallery.
- Group show at India Habitat Centre; and other participations in group shows.
- Attended a project on Instillation under Prof Vivan Sundaram in Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi.
- Jamia Millia Islamia, Sahitya Kala Parishad, Vision Arts Gallery New Delhi, State and National Lalit Kala Academy Lucknow (UP), Dubai, America and in some private collections in India.
School of Performing and Visual Arts,
Indira Gandhi National Open University,
New Delhi - 110068
New Delhi, India